I heard an old, old story, How a Savior came from glory How He gave His life on Calvary To save a wretch like me.....

Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Integrity is being who we say we are

My Christian integrity is very valuable to me. Being mindful and prayerful of what I say online is detrimental to that integrity. What I say and do reflects my relationship with Christ.
Psalm 25:21
" Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee."

Is what I say to the glory of God, a building up of the Kingdom? I pray so.

A lost and dying world judges us by our integrity.
We (Christians) judge the spirits.

Joh 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Phi 2:2 "Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment